From SUMOwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- If you want to benchmark your computer for Matlab speed simply run "bench" in Matlab
- You can switch off adaptive sample selection if you do not specify a <SequentialDesign> tag. See Adaptive Modeling Mode.
- Remember that the Measure (and error function you use) strongly influence the quality and fit of the surrogate model. If you are unhappy with the final model, try a different Measure and/or error function. See also Multi-Objective Modeling.
- If the toolbox is too slow for you can speed it up in different ways. See: FAQ#How_can_I_make_the_toolbox_run_faster.3F
- By default Matlab warnings are turned off. To turn them on, either edit configure.m or type 'warning on' before running 'go'
- A blog covering related research can be found here http://sumolab.blogspot.com