Anybody who has ever written software knows how important feedback is.
- Did you encounter any bugs?
- What features were missing?
- What features did you like?
- What did you find annoying?
- Was the software hard to install/setup/use?
- Did the documentation help?
- Does it solve the types of problems you want it to solve?
- Would you recommend it to anybody? If so why? If not why?
- etc etc.
So any feedback is greatly appreciated. If you liked the software thats fine, if you didn't like it thats fine too. We would just love to know the reasons why so we can improve the experience for future users.
Also if you have any data lying around or even a particular patch that you think would be usefull, we encourage you to send it over so we can include it in the main distribution. See the Contribute page for more information.
Thank you again for using the toolbox!