From SUMOwikiJump to navigationJump to search
The SUMO Toolbox can be extended in many ways. If you simply want to model your own problem see the Adding an example and Interfacing with the toolbox pages.
First make sure you have read and understand the coding guidelines and the toolbox internals pages. You may also want to refer to the Object Oriented Programming in matlab page .
What do you want to do?
- Add a new model type
- Add an optimization algorithm to optimize the model parameters
- Add a new initial experimental design
- Add a sample selection algorithm
- Add a new model selection criteria
- Add a distributed backend to run simulations in parallel
- Add a profiler to monitor some aspect of the modeling
- Add a new general purpose optimization algorithm
- Please use the logging framework for all output! Look at the source code to see how we used it. You can find more details on the logging framework in the java.util.logging package documentation.