Revision as of 18:20, 17 March 2014 by Admin
- If you want to benchmark your computer for Matlab speed simply run "bench" in Matlab.
- You can switch off adaptive sample selection if you do not specify a <SequentialDesign> tag. See Adaptive Modeling Mode.
- Remember that the Measure (and error function you use) strongly influence the quality and fit of the surrogate model. If you are unhappy with the final model, try a different Measure and/or error function. See also Multi-Objective Modeling.
- If the toolbox is too slow for you can speed it up in different ways. See: FAQ#How_can_I_make_the_toolbox_run_faster.3F.
- By default Matlab warnings are turned off. To turn them on, either edit configure.m or type 'warning on' before running 'go'.
- A blog covering related research can be found here http://sumolab.blogspot.com.
- More information on how to run the SUMO toolbox on a cluster/grid with no Matlab installation can be found here.
- Some helpful scripts to run SUMO on a SGE (sun grid) cluster is here.